

The other day Max was in the den watching tv. After a while it got real quiet so of course that's when you go and look and this is what I found. It was getting close to nap time but not that close I thought, he must have been really tired. He never falls asleep on his own I wish this happened more often than not.
4 comments:
Ok so i am way behind in your posts. i havent read any of them since before thanksgiving. i dont know why they dont alway pop up on my blog list??? so annoying. anyways, recap - Thanksgiving looked fun. I love the way max shuts his eyes when he says "meow". Noah is a cat man too! Your belly is sticking out there so dang far. haha (hurry up and get here little man) i remember the first time noah fell asleep on the couch like that, it was the day we came home from the hospital with ash. (Be prepared for many more naps like this Max, your momma is going to be busy until she gets hang of the newborn stage again) luke - luke typed his own name for you max. Love ya
That is so funny!! Your internet/computer must be working better, I'm loving the consistant posting!!
Poor guy is all tuckered out. So cute.
Poor Max looks as tired as his mommy probably feels! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment