Thursday, December 11, 2008

Who has this much Gut or Guts?





For the distant folk, Those that I don't get to grace w/ my presence. Up close and personal pictures of our up coming baby. And also our little Christmas tree it really brightens up the basement. James picked it out and cut it down. I told him to bring me a Charley Brown tree and I think he did very well. Max loves the lights he says pretty and likes to just sit on the stairs and look at it. He'll turn the lights off if they are on so he can look at the lights. There's not to many ornaments w/a toddler around, he's to interested in them.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Getting so close . . . is the anticipation driving you nuts?

Cass said...

So I thought was keeping up your blog, but come to find out I'm like three post behind. That is cute Max is loving the kitty. Too bad it didn't help with his sleeping. You are finally starting to look really pregnant with only two weeks ago. What a cute a belly. I'm liking the Christmas tree, way to be festive and decorate your own. Keep me posted on your little upcoming arrival. We'll be back in town in just over a week. Addi can't wait to see Max, she is still talking about him.

The Pearsons said...

It was so nice to see your family the other day. We appreciate you thinking of us this Christmas season. Max is such a stud. Glad we could catch up and hope to see you again these next few weeks.

Anonymous said...

You are so close. Make sure James blogs when the baby comes!

John said...

nice gut, very gutsy.