




I have been trying for years to get Max attached to something a favorite blanket, stuffed animal etc... Anything to help him feel comfort and sleep better And no such luck, till my mom got a new kitten a very small kitten, Orange is the color. Well orange cats have always been my favorite and I had a few while growing up. So I happened to have a stuffed one and ran across it while looking thur some boxes, I thought Max likes my moms cat so well maybe he'll like to see this. I didn't even get upstairs and unload my arms and Max was saying kiky kiky. So I handed him the cat and the rest is history. He can't go to bed without it sometimes he'll say kiky kiky, and If he wakes in the middle of the night kiky kiky and in the morning. He's likes to take it most of the time when ever we go some where. I did a lot of sewing projects in October and had scraps of material left over I thought oh we'll make the cat a blanket. So the cat now has a blanket and a little pillow. Sometimes if we don't have them Max gets upset. I say can the kitty share your pillow and sometimes that's okay. We ask him what the kitty's name is and he says's Jack. We ask him the baby's name he says Jack. He likes the name Jack. So finally I get him attached to something hoping he will sleep better with having something to comfort him and NOPE sleeps the same just has to have his cat and sometimes pup (another little animal not as attached but sometimes.)
No comments:
Post a Comment