Well to let you all know my oven is still baking, much to my dismay. I see the Doctor on Monday. I have been riding the snow machines and I think I'll try walking today and maybe the four wheeler. Oo or I should pull out dance dance revolution. I'll let ya know which one bring the baby.
4 comments:
Bummer!! Honestly, that stinks! I have been thinking about you and wondering!?! I am so sorry! I know exactly how you feel especially since you thought you would go early! Let us know if we can do anything!!
Eww! I have feeling like a ticking time bomb, but even more I hate when baby comes LATE! Good luck. I'm excited to see pictures. Oh, and DDR totally didn't work for me. I thought for sure I could dance and jump Hanna out, not so much. All it did for me was....well, make me pee my pants really.
I've been thing about you Amanda and hoping that just maybe that little baby of yours has decided to get with the program! I hope you guys had a great Christmas and your doing well. I love your baby belly pictures you posted...you look great!
wow I can't believe you havn't popped yet, if you are having a contest i think he will weigh about 7lbs and 9oz. put me down and let me know if i win the pot.
Post a Comment