Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Office Party






For my brother's birthday we threw him a surprise Office party. We had yogurt lids every color, gold, silver and bronze. People won them in a ping pong tournment. And some dundies and we played a trivia game about the office and don't forget the JELLO, I put his present in jello and it took some work. We had Pam's desk decked out with lots of candy and life size Jim, Pam, Dwight and Mike. It was really fun we had a great time.
Sad times though the Office is now over for the season, so reruns here we come.
Did everyone like the final show?


1 comment:

Cassie said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures of the party. It looks great. I love the dundies. I did like the final episode. I thought there would be more excitement with Jim and Pam instead of Jan being pregnant.