
Wow sorry about the blogging I promise it will get better.Busy, Busy, busy.Getting organized, I already have visiting teaching 3 ladies. Today I got a calling second week at church. And our ward/stake are really into indexing the stake has a goal to do a million batches by the end of the year so I have to get busy on that. Working on the house and trying to visit people. But I'll get it down soon I think Max is almost perfect on a schedule ya! Well here is a picture of the house it's not even a picture of the whole house, I would of taken more but the batteries ran out then I had to find the charger that took a couple of days. Anyway this week we are going to start and hopefully finish shingling the roof. Very exciting.
Sorry I am not very good at getting back to calling people. But I will call you back, I do miss all our friends in Utah very much.
6 comments:
Your house is lookin' good! That's awesome your ward had put you to work right away. Anyway, what a super fun idea to have a themed office party! I haven't seen the final yet . . .
YEAH!! It's looking more and more like a really house! So has James started working yet? It was good to talk to you the other day!
It's starting to come together. Hopefully the roof will be on the next time I see it.
Hey Amanda how is it going? Thats cool you got a house!! Good luck with everything!
Hey, we were so bummed that it turned out to be such an awful day to go to the zoo! Maybe next week will be better. I'll give you a call, but if you get bored and I haven't called you yet--call me! Good luck with everything!
The house is looking great!! The neighbors were ones that never really came to church they lived in the building next to us with no one that we really knew. But the new people are pretty cool. There are so many new people now it's weird. I miss you and Maxamillion though!!!
Post a Comment