Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hey all we made it.

Well we made it safe and sound without any problems. So James got the computer up and running today and he even opened to the blog for me He knows I just love blogging. Well Idaho is great it's a little weird to think were staying here and not turning around and going home to Utah. Well we are almost settled we have been busy and hard at work trying to get things together I think today we finally found the rest of our clothes although now that I think about it I don't think I have my socks and have no clue where there are Grrr.... I already had to go looking for three things today in pile of boxes. I found them :) but it took work.
Well I do miss being in Utah and I think everyday, about you guys playing outside with your kids and how were missing that and I get teary eyed to think of Max not really remembering his little friends on Sara circle.
Although I am having to get used to living in the country again and Max gets dirty real dirty baths everyday if not one by noon and one at night. I'll post pictures later. I am going to be doing lots of laundry it's like having a baby all over again.
Well I hope all is going well, I'll be busy the next little while my brother is going to be here so I'll post as soon as things settle down again.
Bye for now.

4 comments:

kenna said...

We miss you!

You can come over and play the wii whenever you want!

Cass said...

I'm glad you got there. I have been meaning to call you and see if you got all settled. Poor Addi has been sickly so I'm not doing much of anything lately, except getting our house ready to sell.

Ammon said...

I'm so glad you guys made it. Just watch those Office reruns to make the time fly while you unpack. We miss you! -Erin

Elizabeth said...

Hope you guys are loving it there! I like the new background. I'm already missing the office. I can't wait until next season.