So the time has come to do my last post and say goodbye. I'm kind of having a hard time with it. I'm gonna miss you all very much. Thanks for being such great neighbors and friends. I will definetly keep blogging very faithfully to let you know what's going on in the Corbett world. I hope to keep in touch with many of you. And if any of you are ever up our way in Idaho don't hesitated to stop and say hi or stay we would love for you to come stay i'll even cook for you, anything you want. And we also plan to come back and visit Utah. Our Phone numbers should stay the same for a long while but I'll let ya know if any thing changes. I'm going to give my address to Hailey Leavitt so if any one wants it she should have it. (Because I don't want to put it up for the whole world to see). Sorry. Well Thanks everyone for making our time in Utah great, we truly had a wonderful time. Thanks for all the new friendships and for getting me into blogging I Love it!!!
Well I hope you enjoyed the sappy post. I'll see you around or later and if your ever in my neck of the woods give me a call we would love to see you.
Love all The Corbetts
4 comments:
We are definitely going to miss you guys! I'm so glad you blog so we can watch Max grow up and hear about all the fun events in your lives. We will miss you so much! BE SAFE!
We are gonna miss you. Thanks for taking care of me the past few months with my crazy brain! It has meant so much to me and to Josh. Plus you are an awesome cook! Be safe, and keep in touch. Call anytime.
Let us all know when you get there safe
Good luck! We will miss ya! Have fun in Idaho!
So sad!!! Today I was sitting here putting Hadley to sleep and I had a little conversation in my head. "I should make some chocolate chip cookies, I wonder if I have chocolate chip, if I don't I'm sure Amanda does! Oh wait... Amanda's gone!" My backup pantry has moved away! We are really going to miss you guys! You really helped us make it through here. Good luck in Idaho! Who knows maybe a big actuarial firm will open up in Idaho Falls. Hope you made it safe!
Post a Comment