Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Best Mother's Day gift ever!!!!!!!

Brielle Elizabeth Corbett 7 lbs 13 oz 22 inches long

Intense labor and contracting started at 2 am got to hospital at 2:50 am had her at 5 am. On may 8th. Things are going good so far, we think going from 2 to 3 is easy and going from 1 to 2 was hard. Max loves her. Eli is adjusting hes not terrible just seems that she is a little strange to him.



















8 comments:

courtney said...

OH she is so pretty! I am excited to come and see her! I love the name you chose!

The Caywood Family said...

So cute. Love it. Can't wait to see you again. She is going to give the boys a hard time for sure.
Love you guys.

RonJohn said...

I just want to squeeze her!

Katie said...

Congratulations mama! I can't believe all of the hair, my goodness!

Elizabeth said...

How fun to have two big brothers! Congrats! Happy for you guys!

Steve and Hailey said...

That is the best Mother's day ever! Congrats on your little one. I hope you enjoy each little moment.

ryannsharidamontague said...

awwww!! she is a DOLL!! I love the name too! best gift on Mother's day ever!! Congrats!!

John said...

you just couldn't wait one more day?