No baby yet! Just 4 more days to the due date, lets hope she wants to come any time now, we have been ready for some time now and i'm starting to think i could be pregnant for the rest of my life....... Well at the last appt.(wed.) i was at a 3 and 75% i've had contractions here and there lots of tightening and pressure. i know its any day but really couldn't us moms get some clue into what day. Well so we have had a hard time picking a name and we have a huge list of names. so heres a list and we would like to hear some voting or comments.
Elizabeth
Briella - Brianna - Brielle
Zoe
Maya
Jillian
Sierra
Olivia
Lillian - Lilly
Natalie
Peyton
7 comments:
OK so I like Elizabeth and Lillian! I like them the best. Peyton and Olivia are cute. But man that is a long list with cute names. Hope you don't have to much longer. That little girl needs to put all those boys in your home in order. :) They are going to love her for sure.
Pregnancy is seemingly unending ;( I hope she comes soon and is so beautiful like her mama. I'm voting Elizabeth or Jillian. Can't wait!
that last month is the WORST. Even though you know that it has to end sometime it seems like the days turn into months.
For the name I think Elizabeth Corbett or Lilly/Lillian Corbett would be cute. Picking out a name is so hard. Good luck and hang in there. You have darling boys, I'm excited to see what your baby girl is going to look like.
ps I got your comment and I'll send you some pic's.
My vote is Natalie or Jillian/Lillian. Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!
I LOVE Olivia! It sounds so cute with the boys' names. Max, Eli and Olivia! LOVE it!
I really like Elizabeth, too. I think Eliza is a cute nick name but it might sound funny since you have an Eli! They are all cute names. Good luck!
Peyton all the way!!!!!! I love girls that have a boyish name but can go for girls too! If you are worried about it being too boyish, then choose a very feminine middle name like we did with Jordyn. If you go for Elizabeth, you could shorten it to Libby too, which is always pretty cute, though I think that name is used a lot. My short list is...
Peyton, Lilly, Natatie
Post a Comment