Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthdays



Max wanted a green excavator not a backhoe not a fourwheeler not a anything but an excavator, i thought i would show those cake makers a thing or two they say to use pound cake, i've used it before people don't like it i can use a regular cake mix it will work, so it didn't there is a twinkie smashed in there to keep up the front end & tons more frosting to glue it together & then it sat in the fridge to harden the frosting (glue). it turned out great & the kid never knew a thing oh what we do for our children that just care that you sing happy birthday to them. Us moms are great.







Eli loves sugar & can see it from a mile away you gotta watch this one!





Our water/birthday party not such a hot day. thanks kids for giving it a try



Now on to my birthday you guys that know me know I love frosting!!! Not so much fun any more in my old age having to watch what ever figure i think i have & i can't handle all that sugar any more anyway. So james thought it would be fun to buy me 8 pounds of frosting the kid is in love with bulk items at sams, but who isen't. & he got it purple my favorite color :) So if you know anyone who would like purple let me know its frozen in my frezzer just waiting. I asked max if he wanted a purple excavator he said no. So i had to go buy more frosting for his b-day. My birthday was great James surprised me with panda express for dinner, I don't know if I announced that one came to idaho. I am very happy that we got one. we went to the zoo james surprised me by getting the day off also.





This is the only pic I got of eating my birtday cake. guess i should of had them take one of me

1 comment:

Peterson Family said...

Wow, that's lots of frosting! Guess you can always give it to the kids on graham crackers or make LOTS of cakes!! Just what we all need! I'm so glad you had a good birthday! Birthdays just aren't exactly that fun anymore, but seeing the kids excitement on there birthdays makes everything so much better! Good job on Max's cake! You did so awesome!