









Okay so I thought I took more pics oops well we were with the corbett clan this year. The shirt Eli is wearing I made for Max and Max wore it on his first Thanksving, so if you do the math Max was only 4 monthes old when he wore it and Eli is 11 monthes old and wearing it, ya Eli is a small little bundle of Joy. And it fit Max pretty snug. So I did a little black friday shopping okay one store. I got one of the I motion kids games for the kiddos. I know Max will love it. Just same old eat and eat and then eat some more. Happy Belated Thanksgiving to everyone. And some other random pics Eli walking and Max painting I had the kids paint a canvas and we did hand prints and feet prints, Max loves to paint not so much color or draw but he'll paint all day. Another pic of the crib set. Sorry it doubled pics I don't know how it did that.
1 comment:
Handsome boys! Cute crib set too.
It looks like you cut Eli's hair. He is stating to look like a big boy.
Post a Comment