

I tried putting this off and Well I've finally let the twilight bug bit me. Well to begin I started by just going to the movies with my sister and at the end of New Moon I was hooked okay give me the books. I've read them all and I love them. So that is why I have been the worst blogger more than usual. So now that those are out of the way on to Christmas. I am very excited to watch Max this year as he gets older and realizes more of whats going on around him. All of us Corbetts are doing great except for the colds here and there. And Well James's dads health not doing as good as its been. We are waiting to hear if James gets accepted to ISU to further his educaton to make us so more money. Ya James and I both agree we should of stayed in Utah and finished a little bit more before we moved. I miss all my neighbors and friends there. I should say I miss all of you because hopefully you still try to read my blog although I have totally made it suck Sorry. I really do think about sara circle and you guys alot. I loved having all of you close and just playing with the kids on the lawn. Idaho is great but not the same I guess life can't stay the same I mean I wouldn't want to be stuck with a newborn the rest of my life that is quite the sleepless life if you ask me and I like to sleep alot. It's a good thing they can grow up oh anyway I just got way off course. Well Max is getting older and sassy I'm pretty sure I've mentioned he's potty trained yippy. And he just loves to play with Eli and is such a great big brother, he loves nursery (his class) I never thought he would. He goes into sunbeams in three weeks Yek.. I hope he likes it and does okay. James and I can't believe he's that old. And Eli changes so fast he is almost 1 on the 30th he has one tooth and is walking alot. He perfers to start walking but it still turns into crawling. we call him roudy he loves having a older brother and never misses a thing with him. were pretty sure he can yell what sounds like to us is max. He misses him if he's not around a yells for him in the morning if Eli is the first one up. They are great boys and play really well together. Oh I thought Max was a climber nope Eli tops him by far. I'll have to get them on camera. I guess i do have more smaller things for him to try to climb on beacuse I have toddler things around (max's things). But he is definetly always moving even at church we could entertain max on our lap eli not so much it is a struggle every sunday. Well what else i am working on christmas projects, cleaning house, shopping the usually things i'll post pics of projects after i give them so I don't give them away. I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and I will post before Christmas I promise!! If I don't someone can hit me or chew me out or something.
3 comments:
Hahaha! I was bitten by the Twilight bug too - and I just finished Breaking Dawn. Anyway, I'm glad you are alive and blogging again! I miss the Corbetts on Sara Circle too!
oh my gosh Eli is a little man now. Holy cow. Im shocked. You guys better hurry up and visit, i cant take much more of this.
PS oh and love the crib set. and a steal of a deal. Awesome
I can't believe you started into Twilight too!!! My sister in law is offered her books to me and I'm still debating. Eli's walking, so cute. I noticed your new crib set in the pictures before I even read you got it. It's so cute. I love the squares. Sorry I didn't call over thanksgiving it ended up being a quick trip. We got there late the night before thanksgiving and left the next day. I've been meaning to call you and see how you are doing. I'm promise I'll pick up the phone soon!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment