




Max can now pedal his trike. And loves to go out and ride, I know he is just going to take off for grandma and grandpa's one of these days with out me. He rode his bike for about one mile the other day needless to say I did not get the workout I was going for having to follow max on his bike, pretty slow but he had a bast and thought he was such a big boy. He loves anything with wheels and a motor or that he can move. And we have Eli along for the ride anybody knows babies love strollers at least mine do.
And here is my new bench it was a oak color and I painted it to match the black chairs to go with our table and we have max showing that off for us. and a pic of max's room I just got him this bedding set and I love it so much I have been waiting for quite a while to get it and I got Eli a matching one with green sheets max has orange sheets when Eli is old enough we have bunk beds and that will be there matching bedding.
Might I add Max loves it so much well more the sheets he'll throw his covers off the bed all the time and play in his sheets. And he'll get mad at me if I try to make the bed. Any color he picks now is orange.
3 comments:
oh my gosh i love those colors together. His room looks all grown up now. he is such a big boy!
Cute pictures! I love the bedspread! It looks so fun! I'll have to come over and see it in person though!
Your house is so freakin cute! Matches your boys!!!
Post a Comment