Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Helping friends

Introducing the new button on my page Josh & Kenna...

Our friends Kenna and Josh are beginning the journey of adoption and have started a blog. I thought I would help spread the word just in case there is anyone out there that might know of anyone that is exploring options for their child. They are amazing people and they have so much love to give! Click on it to explore their blog and more about them.

2 comments:

kenna said...

Thank you SO much. Really, it means the world to us.

Max and Eli are both getting so big!

Steve and Hailey said...

Hooray! I'm so happy you're back! I kept checking your blog. Griff is wearing the cute pirate onesie you sent. Jack loves looking at it and pointing out all the pirate-y things! How was your birthday Amanda? We miss you guys!