Here are some pictures of Eli in the Hospital and some of the house. The house has changed so much. I will add more of the house. The carpet is in along with the appliances. It is all clean and ready to move in. So when i get to taking new pictures it just might be after we move in. Also there is a picture of my dad with Eli. There is also my roses that James surprised me with on Valentines.
MOVING IN, YEY!! Thanks for you call, I'm sure it's a crazy busy week for you. Let me know when everyone is feeling better. I'm sure I'll be up for company. Not like you'll have time admidst all of you unpacking!!
wow love your front door. it so pretty. i cant wait to see your house in person. so glad eli isnt in the hospital anymore. lets hope he gets better and stays better!
Love the picture of Max in the bathroom with his cowboy uniform on. Yeah for your house! We also can't wait to see it. It will be nice to have your own space once again. and Keep postinng pics of that little one. It's all we have here in ole Nampa!
Poor Eli! Glad he is feeling better! I'm sure it is such a relief to be home. And YEH, YEH, YEH! The house is ready for you to move in! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! We will have to come see it! It looks very nice! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!
What a busy month you guys have had!... I need to come see your house now! It looks so much different and I bet you are so ready to be in it. Call us if you need help.I'm glad Eli is home and better now. We need to do a play group when things calm down before we leave. Love ya, Mar, Jar, and Brod.
Hey, sorry we didn't make it over to the dinner! Braden seriously slept all afternoon until 5pm! Yah, a 3 hour nap! Great on any day but Sunday when we want to do things! Hope it went good! We will have to catch up this week! See you soon!
8 comments:
MOVING IN, YEY!! Thanks for you call, I'm sure it's a crazy busy week for you. Let me know when everyone is feeling better. I'm sure I'll be up for company. Not like you'll have time admidst all of you unpacking!!
wow love your front door. it so pretty. i cant wait to see your house in person. so glad eli isnt in the hospital anymore. lets hope he gets better and stays better!
Love the picture of Max in the bathroom with his cowboy uniform on. Yeah for your house! We also can't wait to see it. It will be nice to have your own space once again. and Keep postinng pics of that little one. It's all we have here in ole Nampa!
Poor Eli! Glad he is feeling better! I'm sure it is such a relief to be home. And YEH, YEH, YEH! The house is ready for you to move in! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! We will have to come see it! It looks very nice! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!
I'm so sorry your little guys have been sick. That's hard on parents too. Yuck, yuck, yuck. I hope Eli recovers soon and moving in comes soon too!
What a busy month you guys have had!... I need to come see your house now! It looks so much different and I bet you are so ready to be in it. Call us if you need help.I'm glad Eli is home and better now. We need to do a play group when things calm down before we leave. Love ya, Mar, Jar, and Brod.
oh my goodness!!! Your poor baby!! What happened?? :(
Hey, sorry we didn't make it over to the dinner! Braden seriously slept all afternoon until 5pm! Yah, a 3 hour nap! Great on any day but Sunday when we want to do things! Hope it went good! We will have to catch up this week! See you soon!
Post a Comment