Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update

Sorry no pictures computer problems major. I know you guys are gonna be mad to see no pictures. But we've been busy, busy, Max was sick for a week in a half close to two weeks and then at the end of that Eli got sick from Max, Eli was coughing for a week and finally broke out with a fever so we could take him in the doctor wouldn't let us take him to the office, told us to take him to the ER. Well he couldn't breath very well and keep his stats up so that landed us in the hospital for four days and three nights. He had bronchiolitis. He is pretty much over it but not quite. Then we are so close to being done with the house we are really pushing and trying to get things done. We will be moving in this week!!!! The inspection passed today, so I have been cleaning both places, changing address getting everything hooked up and in our name. Trying to pack some more, go buy this and that. Wow lot and lots of work.
So sorry blogging has been way put off and probably will be we are trying to find an internet service right now and will buy a new computer when we finish our tax's. So hang in there I will try to put pictures on again. Um i hope i put everything on here I wanted to I can't remember or keep things straight basically i don't have time to deal and stress about our computer. I have taken lots of pics though so when I do blog it will be a lot i mean a lot it will be a blog revamp!!!
So we are all doing good and are all well ( Eli is almost 100%)

No comments: