Thursday, June 26, 2008

Super Surprised!




Surprised? So were we!!  
Okay here comes the long story. Moved to Idaho May 3rd, my brother was visiting that week. I felt nausea pretty much the whole time I thought staying up late eating out and not eating that good was the problem and that I  just didn't feel good. The next week still the same not feeling all that good. And I started to eat better and get sleep.  But nothing changed I thought great I am having gallbladder problems or something is wrong surgery here we come. Also during this I started to gain a little weight as in my stomach was starting to bloat. I told James I gotta start working out. (I was starting to show a little and had no Idea.) Well finally James mom asked are you pregnant I was like no I don't think so. So I took a pregnancy test to rule that out and move on to the next thing setting up an appointment with the GI Doc. Well Took the test and walla Positive I thought no way so I went and told James, he said go buy another and take it again so I did and Positive again.
    I had no idea how far along I was. The Calender was packed somewhere I didn't know. (probably to much info. but I had not missed a period, so I'm not dumb there were not many signs that I could be prego.) We didn't have Insurance and wouldn't till James started working in a month. So we waited it out.
Till last week we finally got insurance so yesterday I had a ultra sound done. And found out I am 14 weeks along already into my forth month. And the due date is DECEMBER 25th yes that is right Christmas. 
So I have been pregnant since March and had no Idea till the second week in May. It's kind of nice makes it go by faster although I have a lot to do.  So sorry if I have talked to you and not said a thing. I wasn't convinced I wanted to have an ultrasound. Well I'm convinced now.  
So there has been a lot, a lot going on around here and a lot to get used to.
Erin when is your due date again? And I'm sorry you have been really sick.
So that is what's been going on with the Corbett family. 






10 comments:

Josh n' Katie said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys! only a few more weeks and you can find out if it's a boy or girl! Hadley was due on the 23rd maybe your baby will come early too!

Collin wanted to type to max:
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnbbbbnbnbnbbnbmb bbmbmnbmhuytu7tytuyty6t7676666766 tyt tytttttt t t tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyttty tryrty rytryttrytrrtyrt

Translation:
Hi Max I hope you are having fun in Idaho! I miss playing with you!

Emily Shaw said...

Congrats you guys! I LOVE not knowing that you're prego until you're in your second trimester! The same happened with Spencer...12 week along and poof! I was pregnant. It really does make the whole pregnancy go SUPER fast! I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated!

RonJohn said...

Hurray for a new kiddo!!!Im so excited.

Erin said...

Holy cow! You are due BEFORE me! Your pictures turned out really well. Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys. Hope you've started feeling better.

Erin said...

Oh yeah - our kiddo is due December 27th. Want to race? (Just kidding)

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

So, I got on to check your blog, cuz I love bolg stalking, and I saw the baby thing on the left and thought, oh no, who's blog did I just click on. You are so right, it makes for an awesome story!!! Congratualtions, we are so happy for you. We miss you guys and hope things are going well for you up there.

RonJohn said...

Hey Amanda I hope your baby isn't as dumb as you are. Ha Ha Congrats on your new addition. What do you guys want to have? Boy or Girl?

John

Peterson Family said...

Congrats again and again! We are so excited for you guys especially since now we won't be the only one with 2 kids! Welcome to the club!!See you this week! We love having you here in Idaho! It's fun seeing you more often!

Cass said...

Merry Christmas James oh and happy birthday. Now you don't have go buy anything, you'll have spent 9 hard months on his gift.

Gio, Tasha, and Bella said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. I have a feeling it will be a girl.
-Natasha