Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fishing 101



In Shelley they have a fishing pond for kids 14 and younger that they stock it with fish. We took Max for the first time and the only things he liked was reeling/winding the fishing pole and holding the pole but he would not touch the worm, and I don't like to touch worms either good thing James is around to do it for us. Max thought the fish was pretty funny and liked imitating the fish and running around while we waiting for the fish to bite.



3 comments:

Ashley said...

i'm glad u guys are having fun in idaho! you're not missing much here, at least half the ward is moving out and all the rents are being raised, i guess everyone is following you lead! good luck with everything!
ps i love the couches!

Erin said...

That is so cool! What a fun family activity. You guys are always so creative. India says Hi!

RonJohn said...

Luke made me watch that video about 10 times. I think Luke and Noah need to come up and go fishin' with him. I love his hair cut too. he looks so old now.