Where to begin, this is my excuse for not blogging for weeks. Our basement flooded where we were storing all our stuff. So we unpacked and cleaned everything and packed everything up again. Thats packing all of our stuff twice in one month. James says he's done his laundry and dishes quota for the year I said what about me he said mine is unlimited. Ha ha I told him. So about 75% of our stuff got wet. It was a great way to get rid of some clutter and do some major spring cleaning and get new furniture and things. We probably had a better idea on how to do it but this is the way we did it. So we have been very busy, this has not been an easy move for us and has not been a very relaxed last month. So this happened on the weekend before Memorial day, we found it on Sunday the day before Memorial day so all our plans were ruined. Things could of been worse i'll take this trial over other things. At least we still have each other.
Picture
1 Our bed, couch, cushions, and pillows some of the stuff we threw away.
2 In the basement showing the water it was 2 1/2 ft. high around the whole basement. all that stuff is wet from the dresser down.
3 showing the water line and everything were on crates so they were a couple inches off the ground.
4 James parents garage we laid everything out and that does show all of the garage.
5 another picture of one side of the garage, the piles in the back the box that is all and the only stuff that didn't get wet.
This Move has been the worse move ever for us.
4 comments:
Those are sad pictures! You'll never forget this move! It makes me sick! Glad you got everthing back in order and can now hang out!
Wow! I can't belive it. That had to be a lot of work. I feel so bad for you. Way to have a positive attitude though. Your new house looks really nice. I'm so excited for you to have your own place. Max is so cute as always!
That's awful. I'm so sorry. Hopefully not too many pictures got wet.
Oh...so sad! That would be so frustrating! Hey I guess you can look at the bright side you get a new couch to go with your new house! Good time's on that comfy ol' couch!
Post a Comment