Max went bowling with his friends Braden and Maddi. They had fun as you can see. Max enjoyed playing with the bowling ball rather then throwing it down the lane.
sorry about the pics not turned I'm lucky I even got them on here. A little more info on how were doing.
James took his boards for nursing and passed, Happy Day yippeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!
Our computer has not been cooperating the way we would like it to making blogging not so fast (like it was fast before). Very frustrating
Max as of tonight is Binky free, no more not a one in the house, another yippee!
I just cut them (not in front of him) gave them to him at bed time he tried them they didn't work I told them they were broken, so he went and threw them away. When I put him to bed he asked for them and I said remember there broken and he went to bed. My baby is not a baby anymore and he is getting heavy I can't think about the day I can't hold him any more.
And Max's eye teeth are starting to finally show.
I am finally organized again for the second time. And starting to have a life again.
Well I say on every blog sorry about taking so long and that I really will get into it and do it more but that doesn't seem to work It just gets longer in between times and something happens that I can't so I'm not going to say that. I'll just say see ya soon.
5 comments:
ok so you guys have been busy. I feel like i havent talked to you in forever. sorry about the flood. way to go with the binkie!! so impressed. now i need to follow your lead, and take noahs away. love ya, miss ya
Wow things sure have been crazy for you guys. We miss you around here!!
It was fun getting together yesturday! I'm glad you called! I know that your friends in Utah miss, but we LOVE having you here close by! Bowling was a blast! We have to do it again. The kids were so good together. Oh man, it is sad how fast kids grow up! It's hard to imagine that our children will be teens someday and then married and have children! Crazy! I'll just stick with the NOW and not the future right now! Talk to you later! Yah--and what's wrong with this weather! SNOW! No zoo or park yet!!
congrats on so many things! Max will be 2 so soon! Crazy.
Thanks for the card and $2! You are the perfect Grandparents! Jack really did have a happy birthday. Happy early birthday Amanda and Max! We love you guys.
Post a Comment