This was our first attempt with homemade edible
playdough and Max loved it. I just got out the cookie cutters and showed him how to use them and away he went and he also ate about half of the dough, but it kept him entertained for a good while. So good that I let him play with leftover pizza dough the same way so I could make dinner the other night.



Max
really enjoyed doing this anyone want recipes for
playdough I have lots of them, edible ones to!
2 comments:
Cute i want the recipe for it. send me many to try. he is so cute can't wait till you move home.
I LOVE HIS FACE IN THE LAST PIC! HE IS SO CUTE AMANDA! ...& JAMES! BY THE WAY, WE ARE PLANNING A BACHELORETTE PARTY IN VEGAS, SOME TIME IN JUNE! YOU HAVE TO COME!
Post a Comment