Tagged
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: So I was probably 12, and I was probably Playing in the snow and going sledding with my neighbor friends.
5 things on my to-do list today: 1. Take books back to the libary. 2. Take things back to perc 3. Call the doctors office 4. Do the laundry 5. Update my Blog.
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire: Become debt free. Save and Invest. Buy a house. Help out family members. And most of all LOVE LOVE LOVE not worrying about money ever again.
2 of my bad habits: 1. Biting my lips. 2. Sleeping in. (I love to sleep)
5 places I have lived: I haven't even lived in 5 places yet, lame I know. 1. Idaho Falls, Idaho 2. Rexburg, Idaho 3. Shelley, Idaho 4. Orem, Utah 5. And the 5 place will probably be back to Shelley , Idaho --- Not too exciting
5 Jobs I have had: 1. Sandwich artist; Subway sandwiches 2. Admin. Assistant 3. Shoe Box (sales) 4. Assistant in accounting (Harker design) 5. Babysitting (lots of different times)
Things people don't know about me: I share my birthday with President Gordon B. Hinkley. I met my husband at Subway (the resturant). My toothbrush is blue. I want lots of children. I love chicken and love to cook with it, i would have it every night if I could. I love to eat at Panda express, i like chinesse food.
The people tagged are..... (drum roll please) Jennifer, Mckenna, Mary, and Hailey.
1 comment:
I love the slideshow! You guys are advanced bloggers now. I still haven't figured out how to do the slideshow or music. Are you in Idaho this weekend? We are getting a ton of snow. Maybe they'll cancel church...hahaha!
Post a Comment