Saturday, November 10, 2007

Got Tagged?

This is a different tag, so here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1.I just found out about blogging like three months ago. Even though it's been around for a while and I've heard people talking about it.

2. I am a clean organizing, neat freak and love to rearrange my house a lot, it has some what slowed down now that I am a mom though.

3. I love to watch "the Office" I am now addicted! Don't ask me how

4.I listen and sing to country music "Don't hate me" I like other music as well. I love to sing to all just mostly it's probably country.

5. I had been 19 for two in a half months, before I got married.

6. My dream when I grew up was to be a very successful business women and live in a big city like New York, and get married and have kids. So I have done at least half of my dream the best part anyway!


I am tagging...

1. Jennifer
2. Roni
3. Katie Horrocks
4. Mckenna
5. to be announced...
6.to be announced...

1 comment:

Josh n' Katie said...

I don't want to be tagged!!