Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Things around the house

Things you would see around our house today


















Things and colors you will see around our house in four months!




















10 comments:

Katie said...

YAHOOOO! I'm so excited you are having a GIRL!

The Caywood Family said...

Ok ok so its a girl!!! We get the pink. But knowing you it will be lots of Purple!!!! Oakley is so excited to have a girl cousin to play with. I don't think she understands it will be a while. Congrats!!!! Maybe a girl will calm the boys???

Erin said...

Hooray! I can't wait to hear more details ;)

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Yeah!! Girls are so much fun!

Cassie said...

The boys room looks so great. Which is good since the other room will be taken over by purple (since it's girly and your favorite)!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Looks like a fun Christmas and I can't get over how big Eli looks. I feel like he looks so much older than Landen, probably since I still can't get Landen to grow a real head of hair!

courtney said...

I would have done purple flowers on your hat if I new that you loved it so much,I'll have to come up with something purple now!

The beds turned out great!

My kids love bowling too, we should go sometime together!

The Hammond Family Blog said...

congrats on the little girl!!!

RonJohn said...

I can't wait to meet her!

Peterson Family said...

So excited for your baby girl!! Congrats!

Rappleye Family said...

HEY CONGRATS AMANDA!!! THATS AWESOME!! GIRLS ARE FUN!!!!!