Hurray! Congrats on all the new updates! By the way, I love the family picture on the sidebar where everyone is laying down except Eli. What a sweet sweet photo!
Oh hey guys! thanks for the comment! Wow your kids have grown up!
YEY!!!!! A drive way. I bet you were so excited!
Love it! Looks so good and so nice to drive on!
I'm sure that is going to be SO much nicer to shovel all the snow off that then dirt.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hurray! Congrats on all the new updates! By the way, I love the family picture on the sidebar where everyone is laying down except Eli. What a sweet sweet photo!
Oh hey guys! thanks for the comment! Wow your kids have grown up!
YEY!!!!! A drive way. I bet you were so excited!
Love it! Looks so good and so nice to drive on!
I'm sure that is going to be SO much nicer to shovel all the snow off that then dirt.
Post a Comment