Our Corbett reunion was at bear lake this year & we loved it. I don't ever remember going there. I was a slacker on taking pics sorry. We went to bloomington Lake & Bear lake twice & the paris ice caves. These are only a few pics taken at the lake & when we were leaving. Thanks Dan & laura for an awesome reunion!!!!!!!!


Again the boys love sand!!! Little Issac in the background he's one of the many nephews.


Should of taken pics on the first day of camping not the last day.

& here is a pic of our tent u can barely see it in the trees.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun reunion. And good ole' time at Rigby lake. I love the brushing teeth picture. Cute fellas.
How fun! I hear ya on the picture thing! I either forget or Jason complains too much that I take too many pictures so I just don't do it! Boys!!!
Yeah right...I bet you didn't really camp, that white thing in the back ground could be anything. :)
Being able to go to the "beach" is always a good thing! My kids love the sand!
Hooray for camping and a family reunion. It looks like fun! We did get some camping in this summer. Hooray!
Post a Comment