Friday, February 26, 2010

Whats up












Just some happenings. Valentines dinner, Max giving Eli piggy back rides, Our snowmen, New recipes, Grapes I was getting ready for a scout thing for primary & the kids were eating & this is what I found when i came out max had smashed all the grapes on the floor and was teaching Eli how to do it also.
He was so proud of himself. Another mishap Max couldn't find any paper and didn't ask so has I walked into my room I found him drawing on Eli's pictures. Luckly he did it with a hylighter so it came right off. James is busy busy with school. But we still mange to see him somewhat. Eli has graduated to a big boy carseat & has been weaned for 3 or 4 weeks now and doing great he now sleep 12 hours 8 to 8. So we moved him into max's room so we now have a boys room and a toy room pics to come. Max doesn't wear pull ups at night now hasen't for over a month now. He's doing good the other night he got up went to the bath room and went back to bed all by himself. James and I were very happy and proud of him. Well more to come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I bet Max is the best big brother. Time flies!! Good to read and catch up on how your story is progressing!

Peterson Family said...

Oh man! The joys of motherhood! Seriously! Sometimes I need to just let things go a bit and enjoy the small moments. But it's so hard when smashed grapes are all over the floor or they color on nice pictures or they empty all there clothes all over the floor or get every game they own out at one time to fill up the house or whatever! Very cute pictures!

Steve and Hailey said...

Nice to have Eli sleeping so well! You are going to have to teach me that trick someday. I'm so glad that the highlighter came off. That would be so frustrating. Don't you love two brothers? Sometimes Jack and Griff just make each other laugh and laugh and it is a beautiful sight and sound..other times... "No Griffy, no!" Oh well. Oh and great snowman!

Erin said...

You have such a good attitude about mishaps! I'm glad you got pictures! The boys are so cute. Keep the pictures coming! Miss you tons!