




Sorry I'll do better. Here we have pics of mowing our lawn for the first time. Max and Eli. Eli burned his hand on our little cadet heater very sad but he is okay and it's healing nicely. Max wanted to paint because i was he loves to he could do it for hours but he will only color for about a minute. Max always pulls Eli down by him he loves to lay by Eli and have Eli by him. And fishing at meadow lake It is gorgeous up there it's up by kilgore on the way to salmon. We got there got all set up and it started to rain a little we tried to wait it out but didn't work we got rained out I was sad it was so nice and pretty there we definitely plan on going back. Well more excuse's blogging was put off because I was sick I got strep throat and then at the end of that I had a reaction to the antibiotic and got hives. It looked like I had the measles. And then I struggled with allergy's and the dr. said i have them now pretty bad. Adn then the kids get sick you know it goes the rounds.
1 comment:
Hurray for posting! I'm sorry Eli burned his hand. I accidently vacuumed over Maya's hand, and her burn has just healed up. Max is a great painter! I hope you post what you're painting soon. ;)
Post a Comment