Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rewinding some more

Here are some pics when we went to Oregon We got to see Josh and Katie and there cute kids thanks for coming to see us. I really appreciated it. We went to the Rose gardens, Ikea, a cool shop in St. Helen's and stopped in Corbett Oregon. Found out Max gets car sick really bad he threw up three times on the way there and once on the way back we took more precautions on the way back. My step Grandma passed away on my birthday she is the one in the pic with my grandpa and Max. My dads parents got divorced when he was young and both remarried so I have two sets of grandparents. So this was a about a month before she died. And pics of Eli smiling I can always catch a smile on camera he has smiled since he was a couple of days old and hasn't stopped yet. Oh and the picture of Max this is how I get to shower some days. Letting him entertain himself or make a mess. And a picture of our room the closet and bathroom are on the other end I'll have to take a pic of it for you.










1 comment:

Katie said...

Thank you for calling us while you were here! After we saw you Collin was asking if we could drive to Idaho to play with his friend Max. I'll have to send you some of the pictures I took. Eli is getting so big. Have you cut his hair yet?