Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A few thing we've been up to









Just a few things we've been up to, My friend Janette and I prego, she is due in Feb. with there first boy they are naming him Jackson. We love that name. At the Shelley library they have story time twice a month and we try to go, we've been going quite a bit lately but with the baby coming I don't think we'll be able to do it for a while kind of sad. I'll have to find someone to take him or try to do something else with him. Anyone with ideas let me know. And we also have gone to the museum that's where Max is on the horse. And our Thanksgiving, my parents have a condo in Island Park. So thats where we went for Thanksgiving, We went and spent the night Wed. and ate and ate on Thursday and as you can tell they have a club house so the kids were able to get so swimming in. Then Thursday night we headed home for some crazy shopping the next morning. We were crazy, we passed some stores saying ya right we are not trying that, we would rather pay full price later. I would hate to think or try to go shopping in Utah. Well I am trying to put a few more pics of Thanksgiving on but of course the computer.

Um.. a few updates the house is now completely sheet rocked, there is still a lot to do but were getting there. I'll post some pics. The baby is dong good, I'm dilated to a 3 and 75% effaced (thinning) and I have another app. today so we'll see if anything has changed. Well those are probably the interesting updates so far.

3 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

YAY!! Your baby will come sooo soon! How fun!

Peterson Family said...

You look good and sounds like you are staying busy like the rest of us! We do have to get together. And I talked to Ashley last night and Brion got a job so they will be moving the first of January so we really need to get together! Well, I guess you probably won't be able to since you will have a new baby but we'll come visit! Let me know if I can help with anything! I know what you are going through! and after you have teh baby I will have to come get max and take him to the library! That would be fun for Braden!

Erin said...

I LOVE Island Park. We used to go there for Young Womens and different youth activities since our neighbor has a condo there as well. Sounds like your deadline is getting closer and closer! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one.