Tuesday, November 18, 2008
This Oven's almost done!
I had my appointment on Monday. Things are looking a little to good. I am already dilating 1 or a 2 says the Doc he also said I could have the baby any time now. Now I thought that already having a baby I wouldn't be nervous but I am. Is this one going to be as good as the first? How's it gonna start? Who knows. I hope I have the baby in two or three weeks at the earliest. Well we have been bouncing back and forth on names, not a one picked yet. If you have any ideas do share, the middle name is going to be Allan (James dad's name) Corbett of course. If you would like to vote. I like William, James not so much, we both like Eli, and James likes Zachary me not so much. um... I need some Ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow I can't believe your are already dilating! That is so exciting. Maybe he won't be a Christmas baby after all. He'll probably already be here when we make it back to idaho.
YAHOO for being almost done!! I'm liking William. If you are going to shorten it the Will I think it sounds a little better. We thought we had a name for Collin all picked out but it changed when we saw him, he totally isn't a Jackson. I think picking the name is the hardest. The kid has to live with it for the rest of their live. Good luck!
Post a Comment