









The first two pics are of spud day Max eating a funnel cake yummm 2nd picture Max loves cheese chips I mean loves them. A few pictures of setting up for the wedding reception, James in the tree. And the wedding breakfast. And my big summer project, re staining I re did the changing table, a new dresser for Max and our kitchen tables chairs. And I have yet to do the kitchen table. That's the last thing to do and I didn't take before pics I should of but forgot to. There's a picture of Max's play group buddies. Addi, Brayden and Kyden. And the Last two pictures are of The spud day parade. We got rained on, I mean poured on we were pretty wet, but it was fun and Max got lots of candy lots. Shelley Idaho is known for their potatoes so on saturday they have what is called Spud day. They give free spuds and have booths fair food, it's like a small fair. It's pretty fun. Well thats some of what we have been up to. I'm trying to get some more pics on of the wedding and of the house so there is more to come.
4 comments:
Wow Max is getting so BIG! We were at spud days too. I wish we could have run into you guys. So are you loving having the office back? Hope everything is going well for you guys up there.
love the giant spud on the truck. haha i miss Idaho. your chairs turned out great, come on over to my house and do my table! love that studly kid!
Oh cute pictures! I like the ones of your canning too! Look at you! WOW! Go AMANDA!
Your chairs look great!
Post a Comment