So our computer has been at the shop and I finally have it back. Hopefully it will work a little better. And for the ultrasound the baby was hiding pretty good. The Doc told me to come back in a MONTH to do another one because he couldn't check everything. So I will tell you hopefully in a month and lets hope it's not hiding again. So everyone can keep on guessing till then.
The house is coming nicely, we have poured the cement in the garage and put garage doors on, the roof is done (shingles), And the most exciting part the inside is framed. Other stuff has been done but this is most the big stuff. I'll post pictures sometime. later for now
4 comments:
I was wondering why a didn't get a call this week proclaim the gender of your unborn. I kept thinking about you, sorry I suck and didn't pick up the phone to call you!! We need to get together when I get back from Utah, no longer a homeowner.
Oh darn! We find out what we're having on Thursday! I didn't want to find out, but Ammon will need 4 months of therapy if it turns out we are having a girl. What do you and James want?
And yeah - President Bush actually got us some new couches.
I'm so sad that we missed you guys! We have been gone so much this summer and I'm actually looking forward to things calming down a bit. We miss you guys. When are you coming again? September, right? Tell Max that Jack misses him. Oh and I don't know if I ever commented this, but I love that you didn't know you were pregnant for the first trimester. That is the way to do it!
I just realized a couple days ago that you had your ultrasound and I didn't get a phone call so, I checked your blog before calling you since I know that you are super busy and found my answer--you didn't find out yet!!
Post a Comment