Well this is all you get because our computer freezes. When ever it decides to cooperate I'll put some pictures on. We have been quite busy the last couple of weeks. We went to Oregon to see my Grandparents and my cousin got married while we were there. We drove thru the night both ways, Max did okay he got sick of being put into the car seat, he only had one melt down on the way home, so not bad.
We threw Laura (James sister) her bridal shower. Very successful I made cute magnets for the party favors, The food was also great I made grilled chicken and corn mango salsa, bavarian mints. rolls and dipped pretzel's. It was very fun we made her do the question game and gave her bubble gum for all the wrong ones. I'll have to post pics very nice bubble at the end of the game.
And my friend Morgan got married so I have also been busy with that getting my dress and doing somethings for that. I sat at the book I was the book lady. Again I'll have to post pics. What is blogging without Pictures for me pretty much thats what it is I am a visual learner so I have to show you things not just tell you. So I've been pretty busy.
I have my baby appointment on Monday so hopefully I can tell you what we are having!!!!! So stay tuned in on Monday.
And I'll have to take pictures of my projects I have been doing re staining and painting furniture because of the flood.
Well hopefully I can work on getting pictures on c-ya for now.
So I am adding a little bit more, as you can see I finally got pics up. For my friends wedding you can see how wonderful I look. Her theme for the wedding was the 1920's, so we had our hair and makeup done to try to look the part. And our Oregon trip we were sad that we couldn't meet up with Josh and Katie Horrocks, we were running around to much and with the wedding and all, sorry. We'll come again and you'll be closer, not that you were that far apart. Okay bye for now
2 comments:
I'm a visual learning as well, but I love having the update. It sounds like you have been so busy, but kind of a fun busy. I'm excited to see you guys! We have been reading 'Where the Wild Things Are' and thinking of Max.
Okay so I finally did get a new background and I really like it. I just cleaned it up a bit. I can't believe it was so easy. You told me, but I didn't believe you. I'm glad that you post the links on your site.
Good luck with your appointment on Monday. Hopefully baby won't be so private this time.
Post a Comment