Yeah!! Thats awesome, how fun for you guys. At least you won't have to buy all new clothes and all that good stuff. Max will be such a great big brother. COngrats again, we need to get together soon!!
Congrats! That is so exciting! I know you kind of wanted a girl, but 2 boys are lots of fun and so much cheaper--I know from experience!! We'll have to get together--Braden wanted to see Max today! Must be the once a week playgroup time!! At least he is nice and talks about him when he isn't around him even if he isn't very nice to him when we are together!! Kids will be kids!
7 comments:
Yeah!! Thats awesome, how fun for you guys. At least you won't have to buy all new clothes and all that good stuff. Max will be such a great big brother. COngrats again, we need to get together soon!!
Congrats! That is so exciting! I know you kind of wanted a girl, but 2 boys are lots of fun and so much cheaper--I know from experience!! We'll have to get together--Braden wanted to see Max today! Must be the once a week playgroup time!! At least he is nice and talks about him when he isn't around him even if he isn't very nice to him when we are together!! Kids will be kids!
You boy-hogger ;) If you want to trade, I'm sure we can work something out.
Congratulations again! Max is such a cute and adorable guy. I hope we can see you all in September!
Yay for boys!! They are so much!!
Hey Amanda!! Another boy eh? Max will be sooooo excited!! CONGRATS!!
Hey thanks for the text update! What a cute picture of Max helping!(the on the right)
It's been awhile since you have updates us on the house. How's it coming? Is it still on track to be done before baby comes?
Post a Comment