Nostalgic moments to look back on!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. If you want to leave a memory about James, that's fine too!
3 comments:
James and I have a lot of memories playing 21 at the firework stand with bubble gum.
Amanda, I remember feeling liberated going to Target without the kids. I think that had to be on of the only times we ever got together with out the kids. The exciting life of stay at home moms!
First, I remember you being the girl James was dating and not knowing much about you--but I'm glad you are married now cause I like you! You are perfect for each other! I have a ton of memories of that silly James kid--his little truck, Jill's dance recital and his awesome shirt, horseback riding (so fun), talks, swimming in his pool at college when it was freezing outside... I remember when we lived in the same 4-plex in Rexburg. I loved that! We ate together, played games inside and outside in the "AWESOME" grass, watched movies, and just chatted! Then you guys moved away and now you are back and we are so glad to have you! It is so fun getting together and letting the kids play! I love the phase we are in in our lives with little kids! Kids just make life! Many memories to come!!
Oh ya, I'm sure there are many more memories! When I start thinking about memories, they all just start flooding back and they just don't stop! And I haven't seen you forever! Braden keeps asking about Max! Cassie told me your trip was fun, that you got sick, you have a bridal shower this weekend, and a wedding so we will have to get together next week!! Good luck with all you have going and get feeling better!
Post a Comment