

On Saturday we took Max to Home Depot. To do the craft, they do them on Saturdays either every Saturday or once a month, same with Lowes. He made a Flower box. James started the nails and Max finished them, he loved to hammer the nails in I mean loved to. He had such a good time, they also give the kids little aprons with their names on them. Max is so proud of what he made he puts his toys in it at home and he carried it around all day.
5 comments:
That is amazing. Oakley got an apron with her name on it. We went to the duck race and Home depot was there and Oakley made a Boat. She loved it and she also liked to hammer the nails herself. I'll have to see if they do that here.
i want to squeeze hime to death. what a stud. i need to do the same for luke and noah, and be a fun mom like you!
That's fun you guys got to go! I'll have to look into one of those looks like lot's of fun!
Post a Comment