I'm glad you had a chance to update your blog. Max is so cute and I love all the pictures. I like your new back ground also. I love the picture of Max in the sheets. It also looks like you had a good time on the hike. Did you go when your family was here?
luke and noah loved this post. luke sat here pressing play over and over. and then he ran into my room and ruined my freshly made bed so that he could be like max!
4 comments:
I'm glad you had a chance to update your blog. Max is so cute and I love all the pictures. I like your new back ground also. I love the picture of Max in the sheets. It also looks like you had a good time on the hike. Did you go when your family was here?
luke and noah loved this post. luke sat here pressing play over and over. and then he ran into my room and ruined my freshly made bed so that he could be like max!
Those bed pictures turned out so good! The lighting is perfect.
Hey Amanda! Cute Blog! Cute Baby! Sure we can be blogging buddies! I don't know how often I will update it tho! But ya take care! Cya at church!!
Post a Comment