Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our Excursion







On Jan 31st my friend Cassie and her daughter Addi (first Picture) went with us to President Gordon B. Hinkley's viewing. This was the first time for the kids to ride the trax, they liked it but didn't like having to sit on our laps the whole time they wanted to get down and run around. I think I was more excited for us to ride than Max. The viewing was great it didn't take long at all and there were no lines in the afternoon when we went. It was chilly though, especially when we got back to the car in Sandy. But it was all worth it. Addi and Max liked riding and being together and especially riding in Addi's car they watch Elmo. Max cried when we left and got back into our car. But all in all it was a great experience glad I went.

4 comments:

Cass said...

It was kinda suprising to see my face as I opened your blog. I was thinking about blogging about the same thing. Oh at the end of the survey on my blog is the link to the survey. I was thinking about asking if you guys wanted to come over on Saturday but I have to check with Shawn first and see if he wanted his family to hang out. I'll get back to you. I wish you guys were going with us to the Sweetheart ball but I understand. Anyway I'll be in touch. P.S. Can you e-mail me the pictures you have and I'll e-mail you the ones I took.

RonJohn said...

I love the 2nd picture of max. He reminds me of luke in it for some reason. What a handsome feller in his winter wear.
PS and yes am going to start "Project Playroom". Thanks to the money you and the rest of the family gave us.

Erin said...

Teach me how to make my blog as cute as yours.

Isn't trax great! Kids love it! And no parking worries in SLC.

Cass said...

Guess what as I tried to enter you blog it said that it has been flagged for content... Yikes what have you been posting.