

I just could not stand not to blog it's been so long, so I found some pics from my brother computer of us from being here the last time. Thats why Max is so young, Well today we are going swimming yes I said swimming it is so nice down here , it feels like spring. I love it I am having a hard time wanting to come back to snow. It is a little weird that there is no snow, and I keep thinking it's spring. Well I think I got my blog fix so I'll see ya back on the home front soon and blog more pics from this trip to Texas. P.S I love you James and miss you.
3 comments:
Welcome home Amanda! Did James really buy a truck while you were gone?
What James bought a truck? It looks like you had a great time in in Texas. Let me know when it works to get together. Before long we'll be three and a half hours away again.
Glad you're both back!!!
Post a Comment