Saturday, November 10, 2007

Max's new trick


Max used to go in the bathroom and play with the door, put things in the tub or flush the toliet. So I would just listen to the noises, and I would peek around the corner at him make sure he wasen't getting into anything he wasn't suppose to. Till I heard a new noise coming from the bathroom, the noise of running water I thought to myself on the way to the bathroom how would he get the water on and I then found this. He has now learned to climb on the toilet and then the counter and get in the sink and play with his favorite thing. "Water"

3 comments:

Erin said...

Incredible. Really, I am impressed!

Josh n' Katie said...

That's pretty good..Collin as his little step at the sink to get to the water. I'm glad he hasn't figured how to get in the sink!! That's cute!!

RonJohn said...

You've got to hand it to him, he is MAXimizing his time, brushing his teeth and bathing at the same time! You guys must never be late for church.